Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bobkast #12: Keep on Keeping On Sunny Boy

"I'm in heaven"
Spring time is officially upon us. Also, tomorrow is our first birthday. In honor of both we culled this mix of sweet soul, classic American pop, disco reggae and, of course, Swedish pop. It's sandwiched between Curtis Mayfield and Lykke Li, so you know it's gonna feel oh so sweet. Throw in the Tom Tom Club and it's basically off the hook.

Bobkast #12: Keep on Keeping on Sunny Boy
Curtis Mayfield- Keep on keeping on
Diana Ross & The Supremes- He's My Sunny Boy
Dusty Springfield- Only Want To Be With You (Alt Mix)
Carol Cool- Upside Down
The Tom Tom Club- Genius of Love
Leo's Sunshipp- I'm Back For More (Instrumental)
KC and the Sunshine Band- I Get Lifted (B.I.G Respect)
Freddie Scott- (You) Got What I Need
The Bee's- (This is for the) Better Days
Jens Lekman- I Don't Want To Die Alone
The Mindbenders- Groovy Kind of Love
Lykke Li- Dance Dance Dance

Bobkast #12: Keep on Keeping on Sunny Boy (mp3; direct link)

No comments: