Wednesday, October 29, 2008

bobkast #18: Stars In Your Eyes

"Oh Oh Oh I'm On Fire"
Thinking about taking a trip to Alpha Centauri? Well, if you just so happen to be making the 4 light year trek, here's a mix to aid in your intergalactic conquests and cosmic adventures. Remember to wear sunglasses as your breaking the Earth's atmosphere, you don't want to miss the view of the Milky Way from Alpha Centauri.

Bobkast #18: Stars In Your Eyes
M83- I Guess I'm Floating
Junior Boys- So This Is Goodbye
Bruce Springsteen- I'm On Fire (Cousin Cole's Bad Desire Mix)
Weird Tapes- Party Trash
Windsurf- Pocket Check
Diskjokke- Folk I Farta
School of Seven Bells- Half Asleep
Passion Pit- Smile Upon Me
John Cale- All My Friends (LCD Soundsystem cover)
Matthew Dear- Deserter

Bobkast #18: Stars In Your Eyes
(Download: PC- right click + save as; Mac- option + click)

No comments: