Monday, June 18, 2007

coming soon: Shout Out Louds

"Just don't come up to me and say you like it"

Scandinavian musicians are slowly taking over the world. Where I come from, we call this a fact. The term Swedish indie pop has been appearing more and more in my daily discourse, and although The Shout Out Louds, from, uh, Sweden, aren't always poppy, their newly released single from their forthcoming Our Ill Wills album (out Sept 11 in the US) is sure to get plenty of college radio airtime. The Robert-Smith-sounding single, Tonight I Have to Leave It, has been released alongside two remixes and a track featuring fellow indie poppers The Essex Green. Be sure to check out the kleerup remix as well.

Shout Out Louds - Tonight I Have To Leave It
Shout Out Louds - Tonight I Have To Leave It (kleerup remix)
Shout Out Louds - Very Loud [from their debut Howl Howl Gaff Gaff]

No comments: