Monday, June 11, 2007

Coming Soon: Fujiya & Miyagi

"I look through transparent things and I feel OK"

With so much pride for American music, we often wish our favorite bands weren't really from overseas. Take Hot Chip for example. The internet tells me they're from England, but I tell myself they're from Englishtown, NJ, and play at the Stanhope House every Sunday Sunday Sunday. Another of my favorite electro-Brit bands is Fujiya & Miyagi, whose 2006 debut, Transparent Things, has been turning the heads of Fischerspooner and !!! fans everywhere. In preparation for their tour this summer, F&J will be releasing their new single, Uh, along with another new track, One Trick Pony (below).

Fujiya & Miyagi - One Trick Pony
Fujiya & Miyagi - Transparent Things
Lopazz - Migracion (Fujiya & Miyagi Remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.