Monday, January 10, 2011

radio: Sunday Brunch 2k!! V.I

FlowerOrgy
Extremely happy to post the first edition of Sunday Brunch 2k!!. This volume is heavy on cosmic theatrics, as you'll see below, and contains a short live set by Red Hook's finest damaged folkies Flower Orgy. Download away!

Download Sunday Brunch 2k!! V.I
The Sweethearts- Burning Through the Night (slop screw)
Klaus Schulze- Shadow of Ignorance (excerpt)
Robert Fripp- Water Music I -> Here Comes the Flood
R. Kelly- I Believe I Can Fly (instrumental)
Alice Coltrane- Journey in Satchidananda
JRR Tolkien- excerpt from The Hobbit
James Ferraro- Dollhouse Frotteur
Silver Apples- I Have Known Love
Outer Limits Recordings- Julie (-8)
Moyra Dewey- 50 Minutes
John Fahey- Field Recordings at the AVA
Dolphins into the Future ->Outer Space (blend)
Harol Budd- Bismillahi 'Rrahman 'Rrahim
--Flower Orgy Live Set--
Sacred Harp- Brother Green
Bruce Springsteen- Nebraska
John Fahey- Steamboat Gwinde Round and Round
Lau Nau- Painovoimaa, valoa
Brian Jones presents Joujouka Music (excerpt side 1)
Monopoly Child Star Searchers- Waterfall Introduction
Fugees- Fu-gee-la (sly & robbie remix)
Tina Turner- Whats Love Got to do With it
Little Kirk- Whats Love Got to do With it

Download Sunday Brunch 2k!! V.I

No comments: