Tuesday, May 3, 2011

mp3: Hits Incorporated "Stranger"

I Know That Yr Man...


Saccharine pop of the highest fidelity seems to be the agenda of Hits Incorporated, a silky smooth ensemble birthed from the infamous Cats Purring collective's Dude Ranch in the heart of Mississippi. Soft pads gel with lite FM drum machines while Dent May harmonizes, so, if you were wondering, it's ill.

"Stranger/ Do you want to/ Take my Number/ And call me, call me, call me, call me"

Hits INC remind me of that band The Future Sound of London, in name only. Ya know, like, not to jump to conclusions, but this might be The Future Sound of America. Bold statement, but willing to take that bet.

Hits Incorporated - "Stranger" by Cats Purring

Also, be sure to jam the screwed version of Dent Sweat's "More than a Friend, Less Than A Lover." Penultimate slo-jam of the moment for moi.

DENT SWEAT - "MORE THAN A FRIEND (LESS THAN A LOVER) SCREWED MIX"

No comments: